The date for the performance of Eloise Tregeagle has changed due to other commitments of some of the cast. It will now be Friday 12th October 2018.
Wonderful Spring Show in the sunshine on Sunday. Lots of entries in all categories. Will try to post some better photographs later.
The flower enttries were particularly beautiful.
SANCREED SPRING SHOW
SUNDAY 13TH MAY 2018 at SANCREED VILLAGE HALL
Open for entries 10-12am, judging 12-2pm, public viewing and refreshments 2-4pm.
1. A specimen flower
2. A May bouquet – approx 6” in diameter
3. 'Name that Song' - An arrangement labelled with the name of a song, 9” max diameter
4. 3 stems of herbs
5. A Cornish Pasty – up to 8''
6. A vegetarian pasty – up to 8”
7. A Family Cake– recipe to be published in April on the hall website
8. 4 scones – cheese
9. A decorative dessert in a tall glass
PRESERVES – APPROX 1lb jar
10. A jar of jam
11. A jar of marmalade of any fruit
12. A jar of chutney
13. A jar of jelly
14. A jar of citrus curd – this can be approx a half pound jar.
15. A bottle of homemade drink, such as a cordial, beer, wine etc. (not a spirit that has been flavoured such as sloe gin.)
16. 3 large brown eggs
17. 3 large white eggs
18. 3 large any other colour eggs
19. 3 brown bantam eggs
20. 3 white bantam eggs
21. 3 any other colour bantam eggs
22. 3 duck eggs
23. 3 goose eggs
24. Of a hen egg
25. Of a bantam egg
26. Of a waterfowl egg
27. The Beast from the East
28. Poldark Country
30. Dawn or Dusk
The People's Vote – Visitors to the show can vote for their overall favourite photograph. Vote closes at 3.15pm, winner will be announced at 4pm.
CHILDREN'S CLASSES – in two age groups, under 7's and under 14's
31. A farm on a dinner plate
32. A home made pizza (a bought base is allowed)
33. A pasty, traditional or adventurous
34. 2 onions, decorated
35. A sculpture made from 'found' plastic
36. 'My dream island', pencil/crayon/painted picture
37. A photograph of an animal
ARTS AND CRAFTS – not shown previously at this show.
38. A decorated plant container/flower pot, any size
39. A pencil drawing
40. A handmade card for any occasion
41. A dream catcher
42. A paperweight
43. A pin cushion
44. A soft toy, any material
If you have a query about a booking and are not able to get through to Kate due to her holidays you can send any questions you may have to Elaine Clayton. Email: email@example.com.